Colorado Kids

Colorado Kids

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Potty Training, Dad & Elizabeth's visit, Starlighting & Thanksgiving

ROUND 2-Potty Training =0)

 I just had to add this picture, so funny!  She's been pretty hit and miss with the pot.  She pretty much does it when she wants.  I got this little potty doll, and she wants to have it in there, singing "poopin on the potty" when she goes.  

Dad and Elizabeth's visit and Starlighting
 Dad & Elizabeth (Lute) came to visit us.  Kaida was sick with the Rota Roto whatever virus, so I didn't snap too many shots.  It was fun tho, they got here Friday and we went to Jeff & Kelly's for pizza that night.  Then Saturday, Justin took them to show Mallory some horses.  That night we went to the Castle Rock starlighting.  Fun fun.  They left Sunday morning early, it was a short but nice visit.
I stole this picture from Ashley's blog =0)  She took a pretty good picture of it
 
 
Scotlyn and Kaida waiting for the star to light.
 
 Ashley, Matt & Allikaye. We just love these people.  

Thanksgiving Day
Justin ran in the 5K "Turkey Trot" downtown Castle Rock thanksgiving morning.  We decided to go cheer him on at the last minute. 

Matt & Justin bringing it home. 
And the proud daughters =0)

I didn't get any pictures of Thanksgiving meal, but we went to Jeff and Kellys for the feast.  It was one of the best Thanksgivings I've ever had.  It was perfect.  We fed the kiddos first then actually sat down at the table and enjoyed it.  It was a great time, and a great memory logged in my mind.  I'm so thankful for the people in my life. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I am so thankful that my family gets to have memories made with your family! Love you! Oh- and I didn't take that star picture - I stole it from Google! hehe! How did you get your pictures so big on your blog?! I want mine that big!!

    ReplyDelete