Colorado Kids

Colorado Kids

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Little Blessings Christmas Program!

Three words CUTE CUTE CUTE!


As I sat there, I just couldn't believe that my babies were old enough to do this yet!  Especially Kaida!  Geez.  They did great!  Mallory sang so loud, I could hear her voice, and Kaida looked for Justin and I most of the time, she did good.  People tell you to embrace your kids when they are little like this, because time goes so fast, and now I know what they are talking about!
Mallory was first, and this picture is just the cutest thing to me.  She was trying to pretend like she didn't see me =0)  She told me later that she was just a little nervous so she didn't really look around, ha ha!  Momma caught her being excited to see me.  

And there's that face again.

She sang "Carol of the Bells" and sang it so great!  I was so proud of her knowing the words.  That is one of my favorite Christmas songs.
 
 Next was miss Kaida Kat.  She spend most of the time up there looking for us. 
 So cute, I can't believe she's 2!

She sang a different version of twinkle twinkle, and this is her doing the baby Jesus part.  I tear up when I look at these pictures for so many reasons!  

I really wish my mom and Jana could have been there for this. 

I am so THANKFUL for my family and the joy these little girls have brought to our lives!   

No comments:

Post a Comment