Colorado Kids

Colorado Kids

Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I've been feeling kind of crafty lately.  Here are some of my Valentines day creations. 

 I saw this on a blog!  It was such a good idea, and so easy!

 I got this tray at Goodwill, painted it black and put fabric pieces behind it, looks springy, but I'm kindof thinking about painting it ivory and roughing it up.  The vase is from Goodwill too. 

The jars below I've stolen from my friend Ashley.  She is my crafty super momma Colorado BF, and I love her ideas, so I steal them :0).  She has cute glass containers on her counters filled with fun stuff, so I copied.  That's her cupcake holder too.


 These never ever stay full because they turned into potty training treats. 

 Good will, love it!  Vase with a topper on the kids table.  




 I had the girls make dinner for their daddy on Sunday night because he was leaving this week, and it was was the cutest thing ever!  They made a cake, and I let them pick the sprinkles (BIG MISTAKE)  Mal went first and did such a good job, then Kaida picked crunchy balls with a HUGE hole.  It was a bit crunchy needless to say =0).  Girls loved it



 Mal wanted to light a bunch of candles and eat in the candle light with her prince, ha ha!  They made placemats and Mal sprinkled candy on the table.  Not a good decoration for Kaida, she loves that candy.  She pretty much ate that for dinner.

Here are the girls Valentines.  I saw this on a blog too!  If I was on top of things, I would have sent them to all of their cousins & grandparents back in NE but I didn't have time.  SORRY! 


Happy valentines day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment