Colorado Kids

Colorado Kids

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CALIFORNIA 2010

Here I am leaving for California!

I got to take an awesome girls trip with one of my BF's Ashley!  Ah it was so much fun!  It was such a short trip, but it was well needed.  We left at 6:00 on Friday morning, and got to see the sun rise.  Haven't seen that for years =0) 

We wasted no time and hit the beach right away.  We ate at a Mexican restaurant facing the beach, it was so much to take in.  People watching could be one of our favorite activities.  LOVE IT!
This is me getting seashells for my girls

Ash and I enjoying a marg looking at the beach.


This was under the Huntington Beach pier.  It was just gorgeous.  Many scenes from the O.C. were filmed here =0)


For most of you who know me, I'm a hair dramatic when it comes to things I love.  This place officially CHANGED MY LIFE!  Frozen yogurt, and a buffet style condiment bar of things you could load on it.  LOVED it! 


That next day we had to go see the Hollywood stars and all of that stuff, it was pretty cool.  I don't know if I would do that again when we go back, but I just had to say we did it.


We saw a few celebrities, Samuel Jackson and Shrek
Ok, so they were wax, but still.


We went and had a coffee on Hollywood BLVD and did some more people watching.  Didn't see anyone we knew, but there was a lot of action across the street.


Saturday night Ashley's friend Laura got married on Long Beach.  It was a gorgeous wedding, simply gorgeous.  




This girl right here is a girl that I will be close to the rest of my life.  She is such an amazing person who came into my life at a perfect time.  

We headed back on Sunday morning to see our little monkeys.  It was a great trip, and it made me realize that I need to do that WAY MORE OFTEN!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I love this post, J! Such an amazing opportunity we had to grow our friendship! I think that is just what we needed! And I love that you said we will be friends forever! For sure!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete