Colorado Kids

Colorado Kids

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crafty Shmafty and Octoberfest!

Aw, it's been fun.  Justin and I got to take the kids up to Estes Park to see my beautiful friend Tiffany get married.  It was a good time, so nice to see old friends, so nice.  We saw huge elk which was exciting for everyone.  She was a gorgeous bride, love this pretty kitty.  


 Family Picture.  Kaida's hair is hilarious!  HA HA! 



 Tiff asked me to do her hair for the wedding.  It's a little side sweep pretty thang =-)  Pretty easy doing hair like that, geesh.  Talk about a laid back girl.  Love ya Tiffy!

 OCTOBA FESTER
Justin and I decided it would be a good idea to ride bikes downtown Castle Rock to Octoberfest forgetting that we had to get back up to our house, YIKES!

 

 Pretty much says it all =-) 

 Mallory just eating her 15th PB sandwich of the day =-)


 Somebody loved this.

 Who wouldn't want this seat?

Because someone thought it was funny to put my hair in my eyes.  Love you Kat.

MALLORY'S IDEAS OF THE MONTH
-Bird feeder for the bird she wants to catch
-Pinyatas for her friends
-Her drawings about our future

 Here is the bird feeder that she made in the last 20 minutes of school.  Mrs. Linda said she was working so hard in the art corner trying to get it ready to bring home =-)  I am IN LOVE with that creative mind of her.  She thinks about how everything is going to function before she makes anything.  She said she wanted to put another hole in the bottom of the straw and fill a cup with water so the bird could drink from the top of the straw.  Then fill the whole middle with birdseed so it could just sit on the edge and eat, then hop over for a drink =-)

THE PINYATA
 Oh my.  She has been talking about this forever!  She wanted to make a pinyata and have a party.  So I dig through the recycling and try to figure out how to get this done.  This here is a box filled with suckers, halloween tattoos,ect.  This is in the Deco podge stage =-)  She made 2, one for boys and one for girls.  I don't have a pix of the final product on here but they are cute.  

MALLORY'S PICTURES:  Mommy just loving everyone

 I asked her what this picture was, she said "this is you mom, and I'm trying to draw how much you love everyone".  Aw.  Melted heart.

THE KICKER

Alright.  I'm not sure how I feel about this, cuz I am not having babies anything soon =-)  This is what I wrote on this picture (because I'm saving it)

Me:  Who is everyone in this picture?
Mal:  Daddy, Mommy, Me, Kaida and the baby boy you are gonna have someday
Me:  When am I gonna have this baby boy?
Mal:  Um when Kaida gets to be 4
Me:  What should we name this baby?
Mal:  Maybe...um actually SON
Me:  I love you beautiful.  


Kaida is pretty sure she can do everything Mallory does, so this is her working hard =-) 



 This here is her personality, ha ha!


1 comment:

  1. That was just about the cutest post I have ever read. So precious! You are am inspirational mom, J! I love you and those girls!

    ReplyDelete