Colorado Kids

Colorado Kids

Monday, February 7, 2011

Christmas 2011

This post will be mostly pictures since I'm so far behind =0)

Our first stop on our trip was Laurel.  It was so much fun seeing my family, I just love all those little kids!

 Mallory and Sophia having a tea party.  I love this picture.  

 Luke and Jono.  So so cute
 Again, so cute!

 Justin bragging about having 0 playing dominos
 Grant.  I LOVE this picture of this handsome little man.  I just plain love him!
 Caleb.  What a cutie!  Heading out sledding
 Grandma Susy opening presents
Kaida & her buddy "Sopie" (this is what kaida calls her)  They were sharing cereal.
TEKAMAH 
I walked downstairs and Kaida and Andrew were jammin, it was hilarious!

 Pretty girl with long lashes
 Another pretty girl-Hailey
 Big girl waiting to play the game.

 Watching a little TV with the cousins.
 Christine and I
 Andrew.
 FUNNY picture, it looks like she's a sweaty rocker.
This is one of 50 attempts to get a picture of the kids, maybe next year grandma =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment