Colorado Kids

Colorado Kids

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sweeping up January

Here's sweeping up the rest of January.  We came back from an awesome Christmas in Nebraska.  I brought my one and only favorite lady, amazing woman, my rock on earth, my grandma Susy.  We flew back together with the girls.  Kaida Kat just wanted to sit on grandmas lap so bad.  She fell asleep on grandma when we got to Denver.  So we just wheeled her and grandma through the airport, it was pretty cute.

I just cherish every second I get to spend with her, she and I are so special to each other.  

She begged me to download the Michael Bublee bubbblee however you say it, so she could hear it.  She just loves that song.  I'm not a huge fan, but I must admit whenever I hear it, I smile.  

I captured a few pictures us jammin out to "Just haven't met you yet" in my living room.  Such a fun memory!

She was so happy, and so were those little girls!

JAN 29 Weekend

We headed up to WinterPark for one of my BF's 30th birthdays!  It was so fun, and so productive =0)

 And here she is, big 30! 
 Miss Allikaye and Mallory drinking hot chocolate after sledding with their red cheeks.  Sweet girls. 
 I have no idea where the glasses came from!
 Can anyone say BED HEAD?!  HA HA!

 I stole these pictures from Ashley's blog, the girls had so much fun.  I just love how they learn so much from each other.  Look at how Kaida is just looking at the big girls trying to do what they are =0) 

We drove to Breckenridge to look at the snow sculptures, they were AMAZING!  I can't explain how cool these were to everyone, they were a work of art!  

This guy was playing marko polo, his buddy is behind him.
 Santa?
 Mallory & Allikaye with their daddies. 

We had such a great time.  Sledding, ice sculptures, great friends, great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment