Colorado Kids

Colorado Kids

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Aunt Tina, Chris, Maddie & Andrew's Visit

This was SO MUCH FUN!  The Smutney's came to visit us in March, and it was just the best time.  Once again, we didn't do a whole lot, but dragging 4 kids under 5 doesn't make much sense.  Oh my girls love their cousins, all of them!  We woke up to muffins for breakfast outside, it was a gorgeous weekend, so we spent most of our time playing. 
 

This is Miss Maddie, sweetest little thing.  She is just hilarious, and so smart!  I just can't get over how much she can remember, and how she's usually thinking about 10 steps ahead.  So cute, I just love her. 

Maddie & Mal
The 3 princesses...The prince was off trying to find Griffin =0)
 
The girls just thought doing each others hair was the best, next to sleeping together in the bunk beds =0)

DOUGHNUTS!
 

I took some pictures of the kids, not too many, but they turned out pretty cute!  

Kaida & Andrew just loved each other, it was pretty cute.  The picture really does say it all. 
This little guy is so so cute!  Aw, his smile is just adorable!  He is just a little lover too.  He gave me the biggest hugs, and kisses, I just love him. 

We took a hike up the Castle Rock, that was pretty fun.  Mallory and Andrew ran up the whole thing, Maddie and Kaida Kat, needed more help.  We had such a great time with them. 

One of my favorite parts about the trip is that Chris fufilled one of the biggest "honey do" lists ever!  He did so many things for me, I really appreciated that! 

Mwah Smutneys!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment