Colorado Kids

Colorado Kids

Monday, June 13, 2011

UPDATION STATION

WOW it's been a while!  I can't upload pictures because it says they are too massive!  We have a lot going on, all fun stuff. 

These are a few happenins, sayings and lovies going on with the Eriksens!

KAIDA-(6 AM runs over with deodorant) mama, are your boobies stinky? 
MALLORY-"Mom, you  know I am going to have to move out one day"
KAIDA-(Making a tent in the other room)-Mom, you wanna watch the news?  ME:  YA, I could I guess.  (Toy story 3 WAS ON)  KAIDA:  Well then shut this off, and watch the news!
MALLORY:  learned how to ride a bike!  the whole time she was riding she says to Justin and I..."I can't believe this is really happening!  I'm so proud of myself.   mom smile
KAIDA:  Tells everyone she knows how to ride a bike as well
MALLORY:  No matter what the penalty is...she tells the truth
KAIDA:  Told me she saw grandma and grandpa at the zoo
MALLORY:  "Mom, you are just the best mom I've ever had"
KAIDA:  "Mommy, you sad?"  ME: Nope, I'm happy how about you?  KAIDA:  I'm happy, if you are sad, I'll snuggle you. 

KAIDA:  Can't say her F's
(TRANSLATION)
Flipflops:  slip slops
Phone:  Sone
Funny:  Sunny
Fall Down:  Sall Down

I love being their momma.  Every day makes me smile.  Thank you for being little.  MWAH!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my - that was so cute, J! So preciosu and an awesome memory for your girls! Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will treasure these comments! So will your girls!

    ReplyDelete